Monday, June 24, 2013

MCL maybe?

Over the last week, my knee was feeling better. On Sunday, I managed not to tweak it at all. As a side note, this makes me think whatever is going on has to do with tendons.

In any case, I only took Ibuprofen once yesterday and felt like I could get back out to at least walking today. Then I tweaked it last night and felt almost as bad as I did that first evening. So back to being vigilant and babying my knee. I have to make sure my enthusiasm doesn't get the best of me.

1 comment:

  1. welp, I hope it is not an MCL. MCLs take time to heal and are usually non-surgical. Hopefully this is just tendonitis and a very common case of runner's knee. This is not what you want to hear, but get it checked out, and you will probably have to stay off it for 2 weeks or so.

    I had my MRI today and will find out for sure what I did, but whatever it is, I have a feeling it is bad.

    GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!

    ReplyDelete